Generator set manufacturers tell you how to choose diesel generator sets
When choosing a diesel generator set, the customer is most concerned about the price of the generator set. There are many types of generator components, and the prices of generator sets with different diesel engine power are different. The diesel generator set manufacturers introduce the diesel generator sets to you. How to compare prices.
Ask about the purchase time, purpose, and reason for selling the old diesel engine, ask about the past repairs, which major components have been replaced, and ask what are the problems in use in order to have a more comprehensive understanding of the old diesel engine.
Look at the sign and appearance of the old diesel engine. See which factory produced it, when it was shipped, and how long it is from the current time; see if the paint on the surface is peeling off, whether the department is defective, whether the model is eliminated, etc. Judging the old and new of the old diesel engine from the signs and appearance.
Test run. Check the old diesel engine carefully by cranking the crankshaft, turning the flywheel, starting the machine, etc. Commissioning is an important step. The specific inspection steps are as follows:
1. Shake the crankshaft to supply oil to the nozzle. If the fuel injection nozzle makes a crisp sound, it means that the performance of the fuel injection nozzle and the plunger pair is good; if there is no abnormal noise such as "whistle" in the wheel room, it means that the gear wear is not serious.
2. Move the flywheel up and down. If there is no sound, it means that the gap between the main shaft of the crankshaft and the bearing pad is not large.
3. Turn the flywheel to make the piston close to the bottom dead center, and then shake the flywheel to the left and right. If there is no "click", it means that the wear between the connecting rod shaft and the tile is not serious.
4. Depressurize the cylinder and shake the crankshaft. When the decompression is removed, if the rebound force of the piston is large, the flywheel rotates quickly, indicating that the degree of wear of the cylinder, piston and piston ring is small. When cranking the crankshaft, the pointer of the oil pressure gauge should not be lower than 1 or the red mark of the oil approval can be raised quickly.
5. Start the machine. If it is easy to start, the smoke is colorless or light gray, and the speed is stable without noise, indicating that the technical condition of the old diesel engine is good.
Remarks: During the test process of diesel generator set, it is best to operate in the diesel generator controller and track and monitor the changes of data such as air pressure and oil pressure. Therefore, the requirements for the quality stability and design of the diesel generator controller are relatively high.