Brief description of the fault treatment method of diesel generator
Diesel generator set failure reason processing method:
1. Insufficient battery power-check the battery charge.
2. The battery cable and plug are loose-check and tighten the battery cable and plug.
3. Intermediate relay failure-check whether the intermediate relay operates normally.
4, starter failure-repair the starter.
5. The fuel supply system does not supply oil smoothly; do not supply oil—exhaust the air in the fuel system, clear the pipelines to allow the fuel to flow smoothly, repair the oil pump, and clean the primary filter.
6. Poor contact between start button and start circuit-replace the button and check the start circuit.
7. No oil injection from fuel injection nozzle (oil supply is not smooth)-check for leaks and blockages in the oil path from the fuel tank to the fuel pump.
8. The fuel system has air infiltration—open the exhaust screw to check the oil output.
9. The injection time of the fuel injection pump is inaccurate or the fuel injection pump is faulty—readjust the fuel injection pump time.
10. The governor handle is not in the correct position-when starting, place the governor handle in the no-load position.
11. Circuit faults such as the ESC, actuator, speed sensor, etc.-Check the corresponding equipment and circuits separately.